For 15 years Audioriver has been held in the magnificent riverside town of Płock, which during the event is almost entirely vibrant with festival life, and throughout the year attracts tourists with its charming old town and beautiful nature surroundings.
The main part of Audioriver, which includes Friday and Saturday night, takes place on a beautiful beach on the Vistula River, above which rises the Tumskie Hill and a scarp popular among residents and tourists, which is also besieged during Audioriver concerts on the Main Stage. In this place as many as 8 scenes and zones with concerts of foreign and Polish artists will be functioning at the same time.
The Audioriver activity center on Friday and Saturday is the Old Market Square, located very close to the beach. It is the venue of the Audioriver Music Fair and its accompanying free concerts, which attract thousands of festival attendees every year.
Since 2014, the festival has culminated in Sun/Day, the third day of Audioriver, which, apart from the first edition, takes place in a beautiful park between Mostowa Street and Rybaki Street. On Sunday afternoon it becomes a paradise garden full of colors, decorations and warm sounds of dance music.
What can't be brought to the festival venue?
– arms and other dangerous objects – explosives,
– pyrotechnic articles,
– fire hazardous materials,
– alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, – food,
– selfie sticks,
– drugs or psychotropic substances,
– professional cameras and video cameras. It is only allowed to carry in compact cameras and camera phones (no restrictions on the number of megapixels).
Is there a place where I can store my belongings?
Can underage people enter Audioriver festival area?
People under 18 years of age (but above 16) can enter the festival area, but they must have the following documents with them:
– identity card (driving licence or passport)
– a photocopy of the parent’s identity card (ID, driving licence or passport)
– signed parental consent for the participation of the child in the event, including an indication under whose protection the child will be at the festival (name and surname of an adult)
Important: A school or student ID card is not an identity card and will not be accepted at the gates.
Will there be a zone with food and drink for the participants of the festival?
Audioriver will offer food and drink zones with food, water, non-alcoholic beverages and alcohol (beer and stronger alcohols).
When will the program divided by days and stages be published?
The program divided by days will be published about a month before the festival.
When will the exact times of the concerts taking place during the festival be announced?
The exact times of the concerts taking place during the festival will be published about a week before the festival.
Fundacja Jest Akcja ul. Ogrodowa 49A/8 00-873 Warszawa email@example.com