The accreditation application – note: it should be delivered in the form of a scan of the completed form – should be sent by the 15th July to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “AUDIORIVER PRESS ACCREDITATION” in the title of your e-mail. All applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Regulations for granting accreditation:
- Accreditation may be applied to journalists, photojournalists and television crews (video).
- Journalistic accreditations will be granted only to professionally active journalists who work for media specializing in the following areas: music, culture, information and urban issues.
- Applications will be considered on the basis of completed accreditation forms. The lack of signatures or valid ID will result in the rejection of the application or refusal to issue the accreditation.
- Due to the great interest, please fill in the application with honesty and legibility.
- The number of accreditations is limited. The organizer reserves the right to consider the application negatively without giving a reason.
- We will inform accredited journalists by e-mail until 18th July in case they were awarded the accreditation and explain the rules for its receipt.
- Press accreditation entitles you to enter the festival and the tent area for the media.
- The rules regarding recording the festival events with the use of audiovisual and photographic equipment will be transferred to accredited TV crews and photojournalists no later than on the first day of the festival. In case of violation of the rules of granting and using the granted accreditation, the Organizer of the event has the right to withdraw the granted accreditation.